It is slightly more compact than the Cinelight 480 and offers a very soft pure white light with excellent reproduction of skin tones.
Additionally, and thanks to its FLUOTEC(TM) RGBWW LED technology, the CinelightCOLOR equipment can emit millions of colors. Pure white light can be adjusted very precisely in an extended CCT color temperature range between 2300-10,000K The COLOR menu has a library with the most used gel filters.
Cinelight COLOR luminaires can be controlled with the DMX protocol locally or remotely with professional consoles and wireless applications using @city_theatrical_inc’s DMXcat
All FLUOTEC Cinelight COLOR luminaires use award-winning Halodim(MR) and Nebula(MR) dimming technologies from 0 to 100%.
They have interchangeable diffusion panels and operate quietly without external fans or ballasts with flicker-free light
For slow motion applications they offer high speed options tested at over 2500fps.
The comprehensive control menu offers emulations of CIE Xy, RGB, HSI, and special effects models and color spaces.
- • A very efficient broadcast & cinema luminaire with high- speed option.
- • Plus/Minus Green control and special effects.
- • Full Color / HSI / XY / Filters / Settings menu.
- • Constant luminous output (2,500K-10,000K) of CCT with proprietary
designed calibration curves.
- • Local LCD digital display panel for manual control.
- • DMX 19 channels.
- • User – defined presets.
- • Interchangeable diffusion panel.
- • NEBULA® reflective and diffusion chamber technology.
- • Integrated power supply.
- G6FLT262 C-CLAMP,
- G6FLT059 SAFETY CABLE (2),
- G6FLT057 STAND MOUNT SPIGOT 5/8″,
- G6CNT154 AC CORD with POWERCON CONNECTOR AND SWITCH 16ft (4.88 m)
- G6CRGB160 Light KIT with YOKE and CARGO CASE