7″ Plastic Fresnel Led StudioLED FRESNEL 197 W
For crisp, clean light with even flood or sharp shadow output and accurate color, the VegaLux 200 HP Tungsten 7″ StudioLED Fresnel with Stand Mount Yoke from Fluotec is a wise choice. This Fresnel uses Nebula Diffusion Chamber Technology to create a blended white light with a tungsten-balanced color temperature of 3100K that’s rated with a CRI of 93, an indicator of accurate rendering of color. It also features motorized local and DMX adjustment of the beam angle from a 12° spot to a 52° flood for exacting control over how the light falls on your scene. Users can also control light intensity using either DMX or local controls with Halodim technology, which ensures smooth, stepless adjustments from 0-100%.
The VegaLux 200 HP can operate worldwide via its universal 90-240 VAC power supply and boasts a low power draw of 197W, while its efficient LEDs are cooled by a virtually silent fan, contributing to a lengthy lamp life of 50,000 hours. Included with the unit are an 8-leaf barndoor set, filter holder, C-clamp, safety cable, stand mount spigot, and a 16′ locking powerCON cable. This stand mount version of the light can be hung overhead or, as the name implies, mounted on a stand.
- Pure White Light CCT 3100K
- Motorized Zoom
- DMX Dimmeable Digital Control 0%-100%
- 90-240VAC-50/60Hz 1.64A @120VAC,
- NEBULA Diffusion Chamber Technology
- VegaLux 200 HP Tungsten 7” StudioLED FRESNEL 197W with Pole Operated
- 8 LEAF BARNDOOR G6LED121,
- GEL FRAME G6LED096,
- C-CLAMP G6FLT262,
- SAFETY CABLE (2) G6FLT059,
- 16 ft POWERCON AC CABLE W/O SWITCH G6CNT154,
- STAND MOUNT SPIGOT 5/8″ G6FLT057